Monday, October 12, 2009

How and Why

I have always wanted to know and understand more of how the brain works when it comes to men, woman and relationships. Whenever I become extremely interested in a topic I also become very invested in it. I can't help but go all out and make sure that I do the best job that I can and to make sure the work is as accurate as can be. I intend to do all I can to use facts correctly and to find correct facts. It is one of my goals to make sure my paper is reliable and truthful. I can't stand when you read and article and have to question its legitimacy. I actually hate to write, it is one of my least favorite things, however, I do like to do research. I'm good at being able to find reliable sources and facts. I think perhaps the reason I am so interested in wanting to know how men and woman react differently in relationships and why there are gender roles is perhaps because I have been surrounded by so many people in unstable relationships. It makes you wonder how they could like each other one minute and despise them the next. Although I will be focusing on men and woman, I am also going to be extremely invested in gay/lesbian relationships. They question are you born gay or do you become gay has always struck an interest in me and while I do not intend to take a side on the issue I will be analyzing and interpreting each sides as well as others while trying to enlighten people in all views and issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment